If you also want to enjoy with your rooted device and want to take full advantage by rooting your Android device. But you do not have a computer and you do not know how to root android device without pc. Still you do not have to worry at all because we will help you root android device without pc or any external thing.
Older methods required customers to install an app on the PC, connect their phone and let the drivers install manually. Today, the process is much easier and rooting your phone can be done without requiring a PC.
The following are a couple of working applications and programming to root android without a PC that ought to deal with most Android gadgets. These strategies work on all android gadgets that sudden spike in demand for Android 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, and Pie).
Here is the list of 4 best ways to root android device without pc.
1. KingRoot – Root Android Device Without PC
Kingroot is the app that helps you to root your Android device without any computer. With this app, the phone can be rooted without any problem and very easily. Kingroot studio created the Kingroot app since then the app has rooted an uncountable number of apps.
The app has millions of downloads and good overall ratings. The application can root practically any Android you toss at it, despite the fact that there will be a few striking special cases. The developers are refreshed with the most recent firmware, and that implies the application additionally upholds establishing of Android Nougat cell phones.
This is a component that not much of applications can offer at the present time, making KINGOROOT genuinely famous in the commercial center at the present time.
Steps To Root Android Device With KingRoot:
- Download and install KingRoot APK. Make sure you have granted permission to install apps from unknown sources.
- Launch the KingRoot app. You will see information about the root status of your phone.
- On the screen, tap on Try To Root button, a blue button found near the bottom of your screen.
- This will start the rooting process. You will see the progress on your screen.
- You will then see a green tick to indicate the completion of the process to signify that your Android device has been rooted successfully.
2. iRoot – Root Android Device Without PC
iRoot application is made by a Chinese company, so Chinese language can be seen in many places in it. iRoot who is also known as RomasterSU. This app helps you to root your Android device in very less time and very easily without any computer. This app is fully automatic so that Android device can be rooted without any risk.
But now there is a slight problem with this app because now there is no new update for this app. Due to lack of new updates, only those old phones can be rooted with this app. That includes devices running Android 2.3 Gingerbread to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. After that, the developer stopped working on the software.
Steps To Root Android Device With iRoot:
- Download and install iRoot apk.
- Once downloaded, install the app on your Android device that you want to root.
- Launch iRoot app and the startup page will show you your device model number along with a message that says, “No Root permission”.
- Tap on the Get Root Access button to begin the rooting process.
- The app will now check your phone/tablet details and communicate with its cloud servers to search for possible exploits to gain root access on your device.
- Once the exploit is found, iRoot will root your Android device within a matter of minutes and show you a Root succeeded message. Else, if the app cannot root your device then it will show you a Root failed message.
3. FramaRoot – Root Android Device Without PC
Farmaroot is such an app that root Android phones in a single click, that too without help of any computer. If you are not satisfied with the root device you have then you can unroot your android phone in just one click within the application. This unroot feature is best in this app that everyone will like.
Although this app works in Android 4.0 or above version but may not work in some newer smartphones. If you don’t have any of the modern smartphones, however, you should be able to get root access on your Android smartphone/tablet. The app is free, although there don’t appear to be any ads.
Steps To Root Android Device With FramaRoot
- Download the latest version of framaroot apk.
- Make sure that the apk is in your phone’s memory.
- Install the framaroot app (after enabling unknown sources for your device).
- Launch the app from your home screen icon and select the install superuser option present on the app’s screen.
- Select an Exploit (List of exploit methods for device and processor types would be listed at the end of this guide to serve as a pointer in helping you select the best exploit for your phone) and complete the actions.
- Wait for the Success, SU binary, and superuser installed message that confirms that your phone is now rooted.
- Restart the device and launch the rooter checker to re-confirm your phone is rooted completely.
4. KingoRoot – Root Android Device Without PC
Kingorot is a completely free app that allows you to root Android phones in just a few minutes. Internet is required to use this app and it helps to root Android phone without any computer. This rooting application comes packaged with Kingo SuperBattery, which optimizes your Android gadget to improve your general battery duration by shutting superfluous foundation applications alongside the capacity to support the speed and execution of your phone.
Steps To Root Android Device With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot apk on your Android from their official website here.
- Install it on your Android phone/tablet device that you want to root.
- Launch KingoRoot app and tap on the One Click Root button to begin the rooting process.
- You will now see a screen with overall percentage and progress where KingoRoot will connect to the Internet and executes rooting script to gain root access.
Read Also – 5 Best Unofficial Outdoor Games For Kids In 2022