How To Give Robux To Friends? There are a few ways that you can give Robux to your friends. You can either use the in-game method or the dedicated button on the website.
In-game, you can go to your friend’s profile and click on the “Give Robux” button. This will open up a menu where you can select how many Robux you want to give.
On the website, you can go to the “Donate” page and select how many Robux you want to give. You will need to enter your friend’s username in order to complete the donation.
Before we go for the methods used to give Robux to friends, You should know few things:
What Do You Mean By Robux in Roblox?
Robux is the virtual currency on Roblox. You can use Robux to purchase upgrades and accessories for your avatar. You can also use Robux to buy special abilities and powers for certain games on the platform. Some players also use Robux to donate to other players or developers on the site.
Since donating Robux on Roblox isn’t as simple as pressing a “donate” button, players have developed a few ways to “give” people Robux.
In this article, we’ll explain how to donate Robux from your account and describe the different methods to give Robux to other players.
How Can I send Robux to my friend?
There are a few ways to send Robux to your friends. You can use the “Send Robux” feature on the Roblox website, or you can use a third-party service like Rixty.
If you want to use the “Send Robux” feature, you’ll need to have a credit or debit card –
Send Robux Method:
There are a few ways to donate Robux to your friends. The most direct way is to use the Send Robux method.
1. Log into your account and go to the My Robux page.
2. Enter the amount of Robux you want to send in the “Send Robux” box.
3. Type in your friend’s username and press the “Send” button.
4. Confirm the transaction by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
Your friend will now receive the specified amount of Robux in their account balance. They can use it to purchase items from the catalog or upgrade their avatar.
Steps To Donate Robux to the Non-Builder Club Member:
If you want to give Robux to a friend who doesn’t have a Builder’s Club membership, there are a few steps you need to follow:
Step-1. First, you’ll need to buy a game pass for the friend.
Step-2. Then, go to the Builders Club page and select ‘Trade’.
Step-3. From there, you can select how many Robux you want to trade and confirm the trade.
Step-4. The Robux will then be transferred to your friend’s account.
There are also a few methods you can use to give Robux to other players without Builder’s Club membership.
One is by using the ‘Donate’ button on their profile page. Another is by purchasing items from their avatar shop. Lastly, you can also buy them a game.
How to Get Robux in Roblox?
There are a few ways to get Robux in Roblox. You can buy them with real money, or you can earn them by completing certain tasks.
If you want to donate Robux to your friends, you can do so by using the dedicated button on the website. However, if you don’t have a lot of money to spare, there are other ways to give your friends Robux.
One way is to sell items that you create in Roblox for Robux. You can also trade items with other players for Robux. Finally, you can complete certain tasks and receive Robux as a reward.
No matter how you get it, giving your friends Robux is a great way to – Here are five different methods by using them you can easily send Robox to your friends in Roblox, which are as:
Method-1. Purchase Robux from Roblox Central Bank
If you want to buy Robux, you can do so through the Roblox Central Bank. The prices for Robux vary depending on how many you purchase. For example, 100 Robux will cost you $1.49 USD. You can also choose to buy a membership with Robux included. For example, a 12-month Builder’s Club membership includes 15,000 Robux and costs $99.99 USD.
Whether you’re buying Robux for yourself or for someone else, be sure to carefully consider how many you need before making your purchase. Once you have your desired amount of Robux, you can use them to buy game passes, avatar shop items, and more!
Steps to follow:
- On the Roblox homepage, go to “Money” at the top menu.
- Then click on “Buy Robux” in the top right corner.
- Mention the quantity of Robux you want to purchase.
- Complete your payment using any of the following – credit cards, PayPal, Roblox game cards, and prepaid cards.
Method-2. Selling a Game Pass (For PC Users only) to Donate Robux
If you have a game pass that you no longer want or need, you can sell it in order to donate Robux. To do so, go to the game pass page and select ‘Sell Game Pass’. You’ll then be able to select how many Robux you want to receive for the sale. Once you confirm the sale, the Robux will be transferred to your account.
- Launch “Roblox” in the friend/recipient account and log in.
- Click the “Create” tab.
- Roblox accounts automatically get their own games when you sign up. It is often called “[gamer tag]’s Place.”
- To the right of the game, click the “gear” icon.
- Select “Create Game Pass” in the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the “Choose File” button to select any file from your computer and then upload it. This placeholder allows you to choose any file.
- Name your Game Pass now
- Optional: Write a description in the text box.
- Click on the “Preview” button.
- Click the “Verify Upload” green button.
- A message box will appear stating that “Game Pass successfully created.”
- Click on the gear icon to start a new game.
- Choose “Configure.”
- Choose “Sales” from all the options available in the left menu.
- You can toggle the “Item for Sale” feature to “ON.”
- In the box, enter the “price” or the amount you wish to give. Roblox receives the remainder. The 70% goes to the recipient. If you wish to give 100 Robux, then you will need to enter 143 Robux to calculate the price.
- To make your Game Pass live, click the “Save” button.
- Share the link with your friend/recipient, or ask them to find it in your games collection.
- Search for the “Game Pass” in your Roblox account or use your friend/recipient’s sale URL.
- Get their “Game Pass”
- Robux has now been donated.
Method-3. Trade tickets for Robux in the Ticket Exchange
The Ticket Exchange is a great way to get rid of unwanted tickets while also earning some Robux. To use the Ticket Exchange, go to the Builders Club page and select ‘Trade’.
From there, you can select how many tickets you want to trade and confirm the trade. The Robux will then be transferred to your account.
Do note that the amount of Robux you receive for trading tickets varies depending on how many tickets you have.
For example, 100 tickets will give you 1,000 Robux. So, if you have a lot of tickets that you don’t need, trading them in for Robux is a great way to get rid of them.
Steps to Follow:
- Go to – “Money” menu.
- Select “Trade Currency”.
- Add how many tickets to exchange and click on “Submit Trade.”
Method-4. Use Group Funds to Donate Robux
If you have a Builders Club membership, you can use group funds to donate Robux to other players.
To do this, go to the group page and click on the “Donate” tab. From there, you can enter the amount of Robux you want to donate and the player’s username. The player will then receive a notification that they’ve been given a donation.
Keep in mind that you can only donate up to 10% of your total Robux balance per day. So if you have 1,000 Robux, you can only give 100 Robux to another player through group funds.
Here are few steps to do so:
Step – 1. Create New Group –
- If you haven’t already, you need to create a Group. On mobile/tab/Laptops, click on the three horizontal dots in the botttom-right corner of the screen
- Now, Tap on the “Create Group” button.
- Fill in all the neccessary information.
- Pay “100 Robux” to start the new Group.
Step- 2. Now Create a Game Pass –
- Select the “Group Creations” tab.
- Click on the “Create New Game” button.
- From here, select “Baseplate” or any other type of game on the page.
- Now, Go to your newly created game and press the “gear” icon.
- Now, select “Create Pass” from the drop-down menu.
- Upload a file using the “Choose File” button. It doesn’t matter what type of file you choose because this is just a dummy/placeholder Pass.
- Name the Game Pass.
- Press the green “Preview” button.
- Click on the green “Verify Upload” button.
- Once the Game Pass is created, go to the right of it and press the “gear” icon.
- Then, click on “Configure” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Sales” from the left menu pane.
- Toggle “Item for Sale” to the “ON” position.
- Set the “price” in the appropriate field.
- Press “Save.”
Step – 3. Add Funds From Your Account To The Group Game –
- Click on the “horizontal ellipsis dots” to the right of the Group name.
- Scroll and select “Configure Group.”
- Select “Revenue” and then “Summary” from the left pane menu.
- It’ll say “Pending” and take three days to appear in the Group’s funds.
Step – 4. Donate Your Funds –
- Click “One-Time Payout.”
- Then select the “Add Payout Recipient” button.
- Enter your “friend/recipient’s name” in the “username” field.
- Scroll and select the “recipient’s name” from the drop-down options.
- Press “OK” to continue. The recipient needs to be in your created Group, though. If you haven’t already added them, you’ll want to do it before going through these steps.
- Set the “amount of Robux” you want to pay out to the recipient. You need to have enough funds in the Group account to cover the payout.
- Press the “Distribute” button.
Method-5. Send daily Robux by joining Roblox Builder’s Club
One way to get Robux is by joining Roblox Builder’s Club. As a member, you’ll earn a daily allowance of Robux just for logging in. The amount you earn depends on the membership level you have:
- Classic members earn 10 Robux per day.
- Turbo members earn 15 Robux per day.
- Outrageous members earn 25 Robux per day.
You can use your daily Robux allowance to buy items in games or trade with other players. You can also donate some of your Robux to friends if you’d like.
Steps to Follow:
- Join standard Roblox Builder’s Club, your account will be credited with 15 Robux each day.
- To get 35 Robux daily, you can join the Turbo Builder’s Club.
- The Outrageous Builder’s Club members earn 60 Robux every day.
- Collect all Reward and when it reaches minimum 100 Robux then you can transfer to your friend.
Some Helpful Tips:
Giving friends Robux is a great way to show your appreciation for their support in your gaming endeavors.
Not only is it a thoughtful gesture, but it can also help them out in terms of progressing further in the game. Here are some helpful tips on how to give Robux to friends:
Firstly, check if the person you want to give Robux to has an active premium membership. If they do, they will have a daily allowance of Robux which they can use to purchase in-game items or upgrades.
Secondly, consider purchasing a Builder’s Club membership for your friend. This will give them a weekly allowance of Robux, as well as other benefits such as early access to certain features and items.
1. How do I give Robux to my friends?
There are a few different ways that you can give Robux to your friends. One way is to use the ‘Trade’ function on the Roblox website. To do this, go to the Trade page and select the amount of Robux that you want to trade. Then, enter your friend’s username and confirm the trade.
Another way to give Robux to your friends is by using a third-party service like RixTy. RixTy is a website that allows you to buy and sell virtual currency. To use RixTy, simply create an account and deposit money into your account. Once you have money in your account, you can easily transfer.
2. How do I give Robux to a friend?
There are a few ways to give Robux to friends:
1. You can purchase a Builders Club membership and use your daily Robux allowance to buy items for your friends.
2. You can buy Robux directly from the Roblox website and then gift them to your friends.
3. You can trade items with your friends using the Trade function in-game. This is a great way to trade up for rarer items!
4. If you have any spare game passes, you can also gift these to your friends. They’ll be able to redeem them for some awesome in-game benefits!