Our Murder Mystery 2 codes list is an extraordinary spot to get free things for this Among Us-esque Roblox game. However, perhaps it’s more exact to say Murder Mystery 2 is like Knives Out, taking into account it includes murder secrets and, all things considered, a great deal of knives.
All things considered, knives are the game’s essential collectible and there are hundreds to assemble and exchange with different players. Be that as it may, Murder Mystery 2 codes are an incredible approach to getting yourself a free knife or two secretly.
In the event that there are no codes in the rundown as of now, make sure to back, as we’ll add a few new ones when they show up.
Note: Currently, there are no working codes for Murder Mystery 2. Though check back regularly as we’ll be sure to update this page as we find them!
Expired Murder Mystery 2 Codes List
- COMB4T2 – Redeem for a Combat II Knife
- PR1SM – Redeem for a Prism Knife
- AL3X – Redeem for an Alex Knife
- C0RL – Redeem for a Corl Knife
- D3NIS – Redeem for a Denis Knife
- SK3TCH – Redeem for a Sketchy Knife
- SUB0 – Redeem for a Sub Knife
- INF3CT3D – Redeem for a Infected Knife
- G003Y – Redeem for a Goo Knife
- R3PT1L3 – Redeem for a Reptile Knife
- SK00L – Redeem for a Skool Knife
- PATR1CK – Redeem for a Patrick Knife
- 2015 – Redeem for a 2015 Knife
- G1FT3D – Redeem for a Gifted Knife
- TH3N3XTL3V3L – Redeem for a TNL Knife
- N30N – Redeem for a Neon Knife
- HW2017 – Redeem for a Pumpkin Pet
How To Redeem Murder Mystery 2 Codes?
Follow The Steps Below:
- Boot up the game
- Click ‘INVENTORY’ on the left of the screen
- Type the code into the ‘EnterCode’ panel in the bottom right
- And click ‘Redeem’
What Are Murder Mystery 2 Codes?
Murder Mystery 2 codes are freebies given out by the developer, Nikilis, and most often contain different types of knife. Be sure to keep checking our list if you don’t want to miss out on any!
Where To Find More Codes?
The best places to find new codes are Nikilis’ Twitter and the game’s true Discord. Either that, or you can simply continue to actually look at our rundown, as we’ll add new codes at whatever point Nikilis release them.