Slice Credit Card Review: Slice has successfully marketed itself to people with poor credit scores such as students or housewives. So if you have not built a credit score, Slice can be a good option to build your CIBIL. Slice Super is a new low-cost NBFC credit card for individuals.
It is one of the most expensive cards compared to other non-bank credit cards. it offers the benefit of 2% cashback as a reward for using the card. Also, it is very suitable for students and beginners. Here, in this article, you will get a Slice credit card review and will read about its fees and features.
1. Slice Card Benefits And Features
- You’ll earn 2% instant cashback no matter where you spend.
- The limit of a Slice credit card varies between Rs 2000 to 10 lacs.
- You can use it nationally for POS transactions as well as online transactions. You can easily repay in EMI, OR, you can pay in full at one time in the next billing cycle if you don’t opt for EMI.
- 99.95% of merchants in all countries accept the card because it is a VISA card and most merchants accept VISA today.
- Last but not least, the Slice Super Credit Card comes with no membership fees or annual fees.
2. Slice Credit Card Fees
Slice card is offered as Lifetime Free (LTF). There is no joining or annual fee.
|Joining Fee||Rs 0|
|Annual Fee||Rs 0|
3. Slice Credit Card Rewards
Every time you use a chip card for your business, you earn “transaction money”, in terms of chip rewards. When you spend Rs 1, you will get 1 cashback as a reward, and later you can convert the collected amount into cashback using the official Slice credit card mobile app.
|MONIES RANGE||CONVERSION RATE|
|0 to less than 3 Lakhs||1%|
|3 Lakhs to less than 5 lakhs||1.5%|
|More than 5 Lakhs||2%|
4. Slice Spark Partners
- 10% cashback on Myntra
- 10% cashback on IRCTC
- 25% cashback on Flipkart
- Rs 30 cashback on DTH recharge
These Sparks are other types of rewards when you do business with special support partners. These partners are big brands like Apple, Samsung, etc. You can earn 30% cash back as a Slice Spark user.
How To Get Started With Slice Credit Card?
- Go to Google Play Store, search for “Slice Credit Card” & install it the Slice App.
- Open the app, enter your email address for verification, or choose the one from the list that’s already displayed.
- After your email address is verified, you’ll be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number, accept the terms & conditions & then click “Continue”. Your mobile number will be auto-verified by the Slice app using OTP.
- Now fill in your name, then decide whether you are a student, salaried, or a self-employed individual, and click “Continue”.
- On this page, the Slice app will ask for your PAN Card Number, enter it. Now the Slice app will automatically fetch your CIBIL Score.
- Now you have to verify that you are eligible for Slice Credit Card by entering your basic employment details. “These details will vary from person to person, for example, a salaried person he/she will have to enter the name of the institution where they are working currently, their monthly salary, salary slip or bank statement, etc.
- Now the Slice app will ask for your Selfie in order to complete your Slice profile.
- Now, the Slice app will take you to the KYC Verification page & where you have to complete your KYC via Aadhaar. It’s super simple, just enter your 16-digit Aadhaar Number & then punch in the Aadhaar OTP received.
- They’ll now fetch your details linked to your mobile number, which was used for signup on the Slice App. “After the completion of all these steps, Slice will offer you a Credit Limit & they’ll deliver a Physical Slice VISA Super Card right to your home address within a few days of Approval”
How To Repay Slice Credit Card Bills?
You can pay your bill easily just by opening the Slice app, once you open the Slice app your bill for the billing period will be displayed on the front page.
You just have to click on the “pay” option and proceed with the payment. Additionally, you can pay the bill using Internet Banking or UPI, whichever is convenient for you.