Solana To FTM Bridge: Solana and Fantom are layer 1 blockchains, with their own tokens, rules and ecosystems. When you want to use a different blockchain, you will need to link your token.
Popular blockchains such as Synapse do not directly support Solana to FTM bridging because the Solana network is not Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) blockchain compatible. In this article, you will read how to bridge Solana to FTM If, you really want to know then read this post till end.
How To Bridge Solana To FTM?
These are easy steps to follow if you want to connect Solana to FTM like other cryptocurrencies like ETH or USDC. Two different decentralized cross-chain bridging applications are important, as mentioned above, where one will move Solana to the ETH (Ethereum) virtual machine and the second will move Ethereum to the SOL network ecosystem. Here are few steps to follow.
1. Portal Token Bridge (SOL To ETH)
- Firstly, You need to have an Metamask wallet or any other ETH wallet to receive transaction.
- Secondly, On PORTOL bridge, Choose the token you want to transfer from Solana to Fantom.
- Thirdly, For destination chain choose Ethereum(ETH).
- Fourth, Verify (Double check) and approve the transaction .
2. Synaps Protocol (ETH To FTM)
Once you receive assets in Ethereum wallet after performing transactions on PORTOL, only then you finally move you assets from SOL to FTM ecosystem using Synapse Protocol by converting ETH into SOL.
- Select Ethereum and fill in desired amount of token/ assets you want to Bridge to Fantom.
- After Selecting value of asset, Click on BRIDGE button.
- Boom, you successfully bridged your token from Solana (SOL) to Fantom (FTM).
Solana To FTM Bridge Requirement
Straight to the point, if you want to transfer your money, assets, holdings from Solana to Fantom Opera, you need to make 2 transfers from two different bridging protocols such as:
Portol By Wormhole: This open source protocol will help you move from Solana (SOL) to Ethereum (ETH). The portal offers unlimited transactions for coins covered by the wormhole and only offers bridge services to those crypto coins.
Synapse Protocol: This bridging protocol helps in reaching assets, money, holdings to their final destination by converting ETH to FTM.
What Is The Fees For Solana To FTM Bridge?
Fees for any kind of transaction on Solana Network are very cheap and they are less than 1c. But when you want to change from SOL to FTM, different tools are used and some of them can be expensive when you interact through the ETH network.
Apart from this, when you want to transfer your assets from ETH to SOL, you will pay a high gas fee and it is usually high and it can start from $100 to $150 per transaction.
You May Also Like: How To Buy KubeCoin? All Things To Know About KubeCoin