We’re monitoring the Super Bowl 56 odds for all 32 teams in the NFL all year, from the minute they get available. The charts below are made by averaging the odds from several sources and will likely be updated following every week.
2022’s Super Bowl Odds
|Kansas City Chiefs||+525|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+900|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1300|
|San Francisco 49ers||+1400|
|New Orleans Saints||+2000|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+3000|
|New England Patriots||+4000|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+6000|
|New York Giants||+6600|
|Washington Football Team||+6600|
|New York Jets||+8000|
The Movement Of The Top Contenders For Super Bowl 56:
- [February 18] The Colts have obtained QB Carson Wentz in the Eagles to substitute Philip Rivers, who retired after last year. Indianapolis’ Super Bowl 56 odds were provided that +2900 prior to the transaction, and so are now as brief as +2000 at a certain sportsbooks.
- [February 7] Following the Buccaneers defeat the Chiefs 31-9 at Super Bowl 55, Tampa Bay’s chances rose from +1100 into +900. The Bucs are tied to the second-best odds or possess the second-best Super Bowl odds, depending on which sportsbook you seem to. Kansas City stays the heavy favorites to win Super Bowl 56, since their chances still sit +500 and +550.
- [January 30] Following the Rams exchanged for Matthew Stafford, their Super Bowl 56 odds improved from +2000 into +1100, linking them to the third-best chances to win at the Super Bowl. Green Bay gets the second-best odds at +900, along with the Jaguars have the worst chances in +10000.
Top AFC Super Bowl Contenders
- The AFC has won five of Their past seven Super Bowls.
- The Patriots, Broncos, or Chiefs have represented That the AFC at each of the past eight Super Bowls.
- The AFC’s top seed has advanced to the Super Bowl in Five of Their past eight seasons; the no. Two seed has Progressed at two of the last 3 seasons.
- At 15 of Their past 18 Super Bowls, the Beginning for the AFC Was Tom Brady (8), Peyton Manning (4), or Even Ben Roethlisberger (3) — Joe Flacco and Patrick Mahomes Would Be the Newcomers at Another three.
The New England Patriots have represented the AFC in four of the last seven Super Bowls, winning three of them.
The Buffalo Bills were the last non-Patriots AFC East team to play in a Super Bowl, dating back to the 1993 season (Super Bowl 28) when they lost in their fourth consecutive appearance.
One interesting note on the Raiders: since moving back to Oakland (from Los Angeles) in 1995, the franchise has not won a Super Bowl and has only made the playoffs four times in those 25 years. The move to Las Vegas has not changed their luck.
The Chiefs, on the other hand, have played in each of the last two Super Bowls.
The Cleveland Browns disappointing finish to the 2020 season has seriously harmed their opening 2021 Super Bowl odds. Baltimore has opened as a top five Super Bowl contender, while Cleveland is a top ten contender.
Just One team from the AFC South has won a Super Bowl: the Indianapolis Colts. All seven additional branches have two Super Bowl-winning teams.
Top NFC Super Bowl Contenders
Below Are Some NFC-specific Tendencies to Think about Before Gambling:
- The Seattle Seahawks will be the only NFC team to look at back-to-back Super Bowls (Super Bowls 48 & 49) because the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowls 31 & 32
- The NFC North hasn’t represented the NFC in the Super Bowl because SB 45 (Green Bay)
- Five of their past eight NFC clubs to perform at the Super Bowl would be the top seed at the summit — Atlanta at
- Super Bowl 51, Los Angeles at Super Bowl 53, along with Tampa Bay in Super Bowl 55 weren’t
- The NFC West has sent a team into the Super Bowl in five of their past nine decades.
The NFC East is the only division where every team has won a Super Bowl.
Even the Los Angeles Rams have started as a top five contender for Super Bowl 56 because of their purchase of Matthew Stafford in the Lions. Sportsbooks anticipate San Francisco to compete again in 2021, since they’ll welcome back several important contributors which were dropped to injury last year.
After another 13-3 season that ended with a loss in the NFC Championship, the sportsbooks aren’t souring on the Green Bay Packers as much as they did last season. The Packers have opened as a top 3/4 Super Bowl contender in 2021.
With many thinking the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have only discovered their groove, the reigning Super Bowl winners have started together with the second-best chances to win Super Bowl 56. New Orleans’ Super Bowl chances are rather different depending on where you appear, which can be a consequence of Drew Brees‘ probably retirement.